The book IT Governance, available at Amazon, consits of 9 Parts.
Part 6 contains the concept of a customer’s lifetime value (CLV) is gaining a good deal of attention, if slowly, especially for service-oriented organisations (Berger and Nasr 1998). In CLV, the customer’s value (customer’s equity) takes its future expected profi t as the key input; hence, the organisation needs to collect the customer’s data and make sure there is only one single point of truth.
Table of content
Other Parts of the book
- Part 1 – Introduction to Data Management
- Part 2 – Master Data Management and Data Governance
- Part 3 – Business Drivers and Challenges of Implementint Global Data Governance
- Part 4 – Policy Definition, Architecture Classification, and Modelling
- Part 5 – Implementing and Governing MDM and Global Data Governance
- Part 6 – Measuring and Realising Cost Savings
- Part 7 – Discussions
- Part 8 – Conclusion
- Part 9 – Appendixes