The book IT Governance, available at Amazon, consits of 9 Parts.
How can the overall question of this book be answered? How can we reduce costs and improve data quality though the implementation of master data and data governance in an international enterprise?
This book outlines many different ways of achieving this goal; unfortunately, there is no single-step approach, no simplistic framework available, and no single answer. With the TESy diagram, this book shows how many components need to be considered when performing a change process. All these components are interrelated and heavily dependent on one another.
Table of content
Other Parts of the book
- Part 1 – Introduction to Data Management
- Part 2 – Master Data Management and Data Governance
- Part 3 – Business Drivers and Challenges of Implementint Global Data Governance
- Part 4 – Policy Definition, Architecture Classification, and Modelling
- Part 5 – Implementing and Governing MDM and Global Data Governance
- Part 6 – Measuring and Realising Cost Savings
- Part 7 – Discussions
- Part 8 – Conclusion
- Part 9 – Appendixes