The book IT Governance, available at Amazon, consits of 9 Parts.
Achieving globally consistent data quality is a massive-scale project and very likely a never-ending story. Once it has started, the organisation needs to maintain data quality and adapt to new environmental changes.
This book has tried to provide answers to the six research questions. The core findings to these questions can be found in section 7.1, “Core Findings on Key Questions.” My book presents one point of view based on my professional experience of how to save costs and improve data quality through IT governance.
Table of content
Other Parts of the book
- Part 1 – Introduction to Data Management
- Part 2 – Master Data Management and Data Governance
- Part 3 – Business Drivers and Challenges of Implementint Global Data Governance
- Part 4 – Policy Definition, Architecture Classification, and Modelling
- Part 5 – Implementing and Governing MDM and Global Data Governance
- Part 6 – Measuring and Realising Cost Savings
- Part 7 – Discussions
- Part 8 – Conclusion
- Part 9 – Appendixes